The term “Instagram Shadowban” has been much talked about in recent months. With its appearance, it hampered the normal operation of hundreds of Instagram accounts making users worry about their posts.
Instagram makes constant updates providing over seven hundred million of people worldwide lead an active social life. It’s obvious, that an overload can lead to malfunctioning from time to time. Yet, be cautious not to take them for shadowbans.
If you are concerned with such an Instagram failure as Shadowban, here you’re going to learn how to avoid or remove any probability of getting banned by the service.
What Instagram Shadowban Is
Instagram is constantly being overloaded and may result in the decrease of multiple’ users’ accounts. And if you are experiencing one, don’t hurry to blame Instagram for shadowbanning your account. Instagram shadowbans only those accounts, owners of which don’t comply with Instagram’s terms and conditions. An Instagram shadowban is the complete transformation of an active account to an invisible one. Besides, the user loses his right to reach new people on Instagram. If your account, for some reason, has undergone a shadowban, your tagged photos will no longer be seen in the hashtags. Even though your followers will still be able to view your photos, but you’ll become invisible to anyone else on Instagram. So, you’ll lose your chance to get any new followers.
Am I Shadow Banned?
If you suspect your account has been shadow banned, you can check this out right now. Just ask a couple of acquaintances who are not your followers on Instagram to check whether they can see the photos you post with the hashtags used. If they can’t find you, your account is sure to be banned. If, however, any of them sees you, then there must be certain malfunctions with Instagram at the moment.
Why Instagram Shadowbans Accounts
As a fact, Instagram does not obviously state it fulfills shadowbans on its users. Yet, as it turns out, they do really exist and plenty of Instagram users affirm their accounts were banned. The major aspect that can lead to a ban is the “spammy” nature of the account. Other activities to cause a ban are as follows:
- the use of Instagram’s Terms of Service violating software
- the abuse of the daily and hourly limits Instagram brings forward
- the use of an abused or broken hashtag
- a too-quickly reported account
Getting Back Your Account to Normal
If you have faced an Instagram shadowban, you have the chance to get it back to normal. For this, you will need to undertake a few steps.
First, cease using any form of automation access from your API. Believe us, you don’t need any Autobot in order to increase the number of followers. Instead, you can turn to InstaBF and order as many followers as you wish to have! Your desire is an order for us. We also offer you likes and comments by real users. We have made our best to provide our customers with the best conditions for them to rely on us!
Your next step to get back your once-active account will be removing all abused/broken hashtags, as well as deleting them from all previous posts.
After the above-mentioned two steps, you’ll have to wait for two days and only then access your account. After this, it’s necessary to abide by all guidelines set by the community. Remember, that everyone is punished for breaking rules, even if it’s a virtual arena.
Blocking an account in Instagram or deleting it is a nightmare of this extremely popular application users. A person with hundreds of subscribers and thousands of likes and posts will be depressed if something like that happens to him. Meanwhile, even a simple user will feel some pain inside him when he finds once he has lost an account – his “child”, taking so much energy, time and even money.
Protect your password and account
– You cannot share your password with anyone, because you are solely responsible for all actions taken from your account.
– When you wish maintaining a company account, you need to obtain a written permission for it – usually the company leader provides this stuff. If for some reasons your account is blocked, Instagram can ask you for this letter to prove that you really represent the company on its behalf.
– Do not sell already promoted accounts.
Kids under 13 rules
A child under 13 years cannot use Instagram. Parents of children registered in Instagram, can visit a special section created for them. Dads and moms will find them the answers to FAQ. It is possible to delete the child’s account if he is not 13 years old. This action, however, requires an official evidence of his age (screens of documents, for instance). When a child is over 13, you cannot delete his account even when you are a parent.
Violence and nude photos are prohibited
You cannot publish photos containing violence as well as illegal, aggressive, pornographic materials. Instagram can remove photos of naked or partially naked children, even if they are posted by parents with all their deep true parental love. Instagram knows how to take care of your child, and removes certain photos not just to delete them, but to avoid using such information for criminal purposes. Also you can not publish photos of female nipples. However, photos with scars from mastectomy or photos of women breastfeeding their babies are allowed. Meanwhile images of naked bodies in painting, sculpture and other arts are allowed.
Prohibition of insulting people
– You cannot slander, persecute, annoy, insult or threaten people. In general, you should not do it in real life, but Instagram does not rely on your decency and prescribes it in its Rules.
– When you really want to criticize someone, let it be celebrities. Instagram informs all its users that a critical discussion of people who appear in the news or have a large audience of fans based on their profession or activity is allowed.
– Calls for making some self-harm and “advertising” of suicide are prohibited.
Private information prohibitions
– It is forbidden to publish someone else’s private or confidential information and intimate photos. Take revenge on your ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends in other social networks or do it personally.
Stay away from Instagram website design
– You cannot edit and redesign your website in such a way that it creates a deceptive impression of communication with Instagram.
– Instagram logo is a trademark, and it cannot be copied and imitated.
– Do not use foreign domain names or web addresses in your user name. If you still want doing it, apply for permission from Instagram.
Spam and fake actions
– You do not have to create or send spam.
Meanwhile, buying likes at InstaBF is legal – do it easy and for cheap.
It is forbidden to upload photos that you did not do yourself. However, some users do it. If these posts are not offensive and do not constitute advertising, they may be ignored
Follow these simple rules, and you Instagram account will be never blocked.