InstaBF has already talked about the actions necessary to inspire people to leave comments under your posts on Instagram. We sincerely hope they’ve helped you. If not, you can always turn to InstaBF for a new “portion” of comments, followers or likes to increase the engagement rate and awareness of your Instagram account. InstaBF has also started to provide views, comments, and likes for IGTV accounts.
However, today we’re going to turn to such an important matter as leaving quality (well, at least not annoying) comments that can inspire people to follow you. We’ll tell you how you can upgrade your comments so that they no longer look like left by bots (agree that sometimes they really look such).
Importance of Writing Good Comments
Engaging with the right people, those Instagram users that might get interested in your niche is a true way of growing your Instagram account. Writing really meaningful, funny or attracting comments will in their turn attract new followers to your account. This works as a boomerang – you show sincere interest and get it back almost immediately.
The best and shortest way of finding the target audience to comment and expect the same in return is searching for the most obvious hashtags within your niche. Once you get them, start leaving candid comments.
Upgrading Your Comments
Leaving short comments such as “Awesome image”, or “Amazing look”, as well as simply leaving emojis as comments are no longer trendy. Moreover, people really get annoyed by such a shallow attitude. Besides, these comments look like left by bots, and not real people. Today Gram users expect genuine comments that can show authentic interest in their persona. With this said, it becomes clear that for being appreciated for your comments, you’ll have to spend more time and be a bit more creative. Actually, the key is to write something to stand out from the crowd. How? Here are the key tips by InstaBF:
- Pick up the photos that have relatively fewer comments. This way your comment (longer than those of others) will automatically stand out;
- Leave comments under the photos that have been posted very recently. If you can manage to be among the firsts, be sure you’ll win;
- Comment on the major element in the photo. For instance, “You look so nice under the sunset. It emphasizes the color of your hair”;
- Ask a question about a major element of the photo in your comment. For example, “Where did you take the photo? The background is really breathtaking!”;
- Remember to mention other people (your friends who the post may interest) in the comment to show you are ready to spread that post;
- Interact with other posts. Ask them questions or share with similar opinion related to that post;
- Like the replies that the poster leaves under other comments, or like other’s comments if you consider them worthy. Two or three likes per post will be enough;
What You Shouldn’t Write in Your Comments
There are also several points to avoid when leaving a comment under an Instagram user’s post. Let’s check them out:
- Avoid leaving comments composed of two words or only emojis as they are no longer effective. Make sure your comments are one or two sentences long;
- Do not ever write a comment without reading the caption. Comments based merely on the photo may turn to be absurd if there is a unique caption left (a sad short story, a question, etc.);
- Do never promote yourself under others’ posts. First, it may be deleted. And secondly, you will lose all chances of getting them to follow you.
And finally, remember to write exceptionally contextual comments that will be relevant to the photo/video you comment on. Only genuine comments will stand out and drive the attention of the poster to your account.