Every successful Instagram marketer should have the image of an ideal buyer. This is a sure way toward creating the right marketing strategy. How much can you tell about your buyer’s persona? The longer the answer to this question is, the easier it will be to achieve a success in your online business. In fact, understanding your potential clients’ (marketing personas’) feelings, needs and expectations will help you have more direct marketing efforts that will result in the improvement of your bottom sales.
So today, as you must have already guessed, InstaBF is going to speak about marketing personas, their significance, and their benefit. InstaBF is one of the most trustworthy Instagram providers on the market and is going to help you know what makes your customers cry, laugh, and … buy on Instagram!
Why You Should Create Buyer Personas
Before we guide you how to create the right marketing persona, it’s important to understand why you should do it. Having this precise image and knowing your clients really well is the shortest way towards creating the marketing content, as well as offering the services and products that will attract your target audience making them come for more. The more focused your approach to the potential buyers is the higher conversions you can expect.
Collecting the Necessary Information
If you wonder how you can collect the necessary information about your marketing personas, we’ll hint you a couple of quite ethical methods.
- Using such services as, for example, SurveyMonkey, you can carry out interviews and surveys. Besides, such services can assist in forming the right questions so that to get the useful answers.
- It’s worth having a look at your Instagram analytics. The latter can be found in the section Audience of an Instagram Business account. Particularly this section will give you the data on your most engaged fans (gender, age, location, etc.).
- Google Analytics and Facebook are great sources for crucial data, too. InstaBF advises having a glance at Geo, Interests, and Demographics.
Once you have the necessary data, you will notice the vision of your potential customer to form. From this, you need to create a template of a buyer persona. Give it a name – the one that perfectly matches your ideal customer, and start profiling him/her.
The Template to Use
The following points will help you in finalizing your perfect marketing persona:
- The age, gender, marital status;
- Whether the buyer persona uses mass transit; rents or has his/her own vehicle;
- Preferences in the social media, as well as how the marketing persona accesses information;
- Dreams and ambitions in both career and life;
- What most common objectives the persona has during a sales process;
- What challenges your potential buyers face and how your offers can help them in their solutions;
- Precise examples how your services or products can integrate into your buyer’s life;
- An idea (maybe a quote) that best describes your marketing persona;
- A well-schemed speech of a marketing nature that appears specific to every marketing persona.
After incorporating all this information into one model, you will have an ideal marketing persona in front of you. Find out how you can use the information and the model you created for developing specific plans and strategies to increase the return on your investments.