Sometimes thinking of a great caption is freaking difficult. And if you feel lost for words, too, there is no need to stress about it. So, instead of beating yourself up, you can turn to InstaBF for advice. Credible help is here right now provided by Instagram marketing specialists. In fact, there are numerous lyrics and quotable words of wisdom that can best describe your current emotions and what you want to deliver to your followers. Not less are funny and sarcastic quotes that may be useful in some cases.
So, right now and right here at InstaBF popular provider of Instagram likes, comments and followers (now IGTV views, likes, and comments are available, too), we are going to bring to your attention some simply amazing inspiration captions!
Storytelling is an art that you can master if you really have something important to say to your followers. These longer-length captions are a great way of dramatically increasing one’s engagement on Instagram. As a rule, they have the following common features:
- From four to five paragraphs;
- The first sentence is designed to grab attention immediately;
- They render a personal story about the brand or the person;
- They are usually attached to photos of a person or a group of people.
What makes story-telling captions so efficient? People start trusting you more if you share a story or a personal experience of yours with them in your captions – that’s the key!
Amusing Your Followers
Everyone has some embarrassing moments, awkward interactions or silly mistakes in his life that can make incredible and super hilarious Instagram captions! So, why not use them? Don’t forget adding the right emojis and you will transfer the real situations into virtual most accurately. Such captions can be short like “Dad Jokes” or longer.
Most probably you have noticed that certain movie quotes have lives of their own and using them triggers immediate meaning for both the one who uses it and those who read it. Depending on the audience you have, you will be either obliged to use quotes from the “Bible” of movies (i.e. widely popular ones) or be free to use sayings from less known films. However, when using them, it’s crucial to make sure they go well with the photo you share. Combining them correctly, you can even turn a serious quote into a funny one.
Here is a short list of most interesting movie quotes you can turn to on your drought days:
- “After all, tomorrow is another day” (Gone With the Wind);
- “There’s no place like home” (The Wizard of Oz);
- “Why so serious?” (The Dark Knight);
- “I’ll be back” (The Terminator);
- “Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me, aren’t you?” (The Graduate).
Get it from Books and Songs
Books are considered endless sources of wisdom and there can be no denial about it. It will be definitely wiser to extract some great saying while you read a book, let it be a fiction or other literature. This way you’ll have some great ideas stored for not inspired days.
Just the same way, you may come across a line in a song that will appeal to you greatly. It’s going to be OK to use a song lyrics in captions. Today there are artists whose songs have really deep meanings. Mostly, these can be rappers. For instance, Drake, Kanye West, Eminem, Adele, Michael Jackson and many others have used wonderful lines in their songs you can quote in your captions. Here are a few examples:
- “I’m learning to be brave, in my beautiful mistakes” (Pink);
- “You learn more in failure than you ever do in success” (Jay-Z);
- “Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed in it?” (Kanye West)
- “I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest” (Drake).